The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Post Rating Not Wor...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Post Rating Not Working

10 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter
(@taylork)

Hi,

The Post Rating stars option is not working. It won't allow users to rate. The stars just stay at the overall rating.

Here is an example:

https://taylorkimble.com/catching-my-breath/

9 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

@taylork,

It seems there is a conflict with the other rating plugin you're using. 

On the pages where the rating function of the other plugin loads, the wpDiscuz rating doesn't work. On the pages where it doesn't, the wpDiscuz rating works fine. Please watch this video:  https://www.screencast.com/t/4fIdZHfpyO6

2 Replies
(@taylork)

@asti I disabled the other rating function in wpDiscuz but it still doesn't work. I tried deactivating and reactivating it but it still doesn't work.

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@taylork,

We've just checked your website. The rating function works fine now.  

Topic starter
(@taylork)

Hi, the rating function is not working on mobile view of the website. It still just shows the ratings, but doesn't let a user submit a new rating.

5 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@taylork,

This is a conflict with your cache plugin. Here both ratings are made from different mobile devices: https://taylorkimble.com/pges-mistreetment-of-our-forest/

Actually, it works fine and the ratings show if you check it on desktop. However, due to cache, it doesn't show for the person who has made the rating. 

Please let us know the cache plugin you're using. 

(@taylork)

@asti When I clear the cache, I do it through Bluehost.

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

Could you please clarify a bit?

(@taylork)

@asti To clear my website cache, I use my host, Bluehost, on my WordPress dashboard and select Clear Everything.

Screenshot 20210909 064025 Samsung Internet
Screenshot 20210909 064101 Samsung Internet
Screenshot 20210909 064055 Samsung Internet
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

Sorry for the late response. 

Please note when you're deleting the website caches that doesn't mean that the website browser caches are also deleted. Please open it on incognito mode when you're checking on mobile devices. Because mobile browsers have a hard cache, you'll not be able to see the change immediately.

We've checked your website many times. It works fine. Just open the URL on incognito mode to see that the rating is added.  

Share: