The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
New Comments Box is...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] New Comments Box is Hidden

5 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@tonybrasunas)

I've just installed and set up WPDiscuz. Everything is configured properly as far as I can tell. I followed the documentation closely. Past comments appear, formatted by WPDiscuz.

The comment form shows up, the avatar is there, but the textarea for new comments has a `display:none` style applied to it that prevents everyone from adding new comments.

Screen Shot 2022 07 09 at 8.01.59 PM
4 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

Hi @tonybrasunas,

This kind of issue is usually caused by either conflict with other plugins or the active theme.

Please deactivate the plugins/theme one by one and check after each deactivation to find the problem maker.

1 Reply
(@tonybrasunas)

@asti Thanks for the response. I've disabled all plugins that have anything to do with comments. Still it doesn't appear. What could be adding this display:none inline style rule? It seems it must be inside the wpdiscuz code, as no plugin or theme would identify this specific #wpd-editor-wraper-0_0 element like this.

Topic starter
(@tonybrasunas)

When I manually add an override in the CSS to set display:block !important on the #wpd-editor-wraper-0_0  element, I get this. The rich text editing doesn't show up, and instead a bunch of tiny inputs are there beneath the textarea.

Screen Shot 2022 07 12 at 11.37.31 PM
1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@tonybrasunas,

Have you changed the active theme? 

Share: