The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
moved Hosting - get...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

moved Hosting - getting warning messages

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@pix365)

get the following after relocation to new host,   "Warning: Illegal string offset 'enable_post_rating' in /home/customer/www/mydomain.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpdiscuz/forms/wpdFormAttr/Form.php on line 171"

the plugin will not disable - on click it sents you to the WP dashboard.   Deleted the plugin via ftp and then did a normal install the warnings persist. I m thinking the DB may be corrupted or need an sql command issued to fix things, Maybe I need to manually delete the tables in the DB and try to the reinstall the plugin . Any advice would be appreciated. 

3 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

@pix365,

Please navigate to Dashboard > wpDiscuz > Forms admin page, edit the Form and just click on the "Update" button. 

Topic starter
(@pix365)

Thanks I did that ( I only have one form) on form Update it get this message

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Cannot unset string offsets in /home/customer/www/m_ydomain/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpdiscuz/forms/wpdFormAttr/Form.php:1391 Stack trace: #0 /home/customer/www/my_domain/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpdiscuz/forms/wpdFormAttr/Form.php(245): wpdFormAttr\Form->saveFormContentTypeRel(Array, 'fr_FR') #1 /home/customer/www/my_domain/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpdiscuz/forms/wpDiscuzForm.php(151): wpdFormAttr\Form->saveFormData(6986) #2 /home/customer/www/my_domain/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(292): wpDiscuzForm->saveFormData(6986, Object(WP_Post), true) #3 /home/customer/www/my_domain/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(316): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #4 /home/customer/www/my_domain/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(484): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #5 /home/customer/www/my_domain/public_html/wp-includes/post.php(4384): do_action('save_post', 6986, Object(WP_Post), true) #6 /home/customer/ in /home/customer/www/my_domain/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpdiscuz/forms/wpdFormAttr/Form.php on line 1391

There has been a critical error on this website. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions.

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@pix365,

Could you please send the admin login details to info[at]gvectors.com email address? I'll ask the developers to check the issue for you. 

Share: