The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Move wpdiscuz in a ...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Move wpdiscuz in a custom position on the page

7 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@michelecocuccio)

Hello, thanks for the awesome plugin!
I wanted to move the position of wpdiscuz to be in a custom `<div>` in a sidebar and not at the end of the post. I have tried using the shortcode and hide the divs related to wpdiscuz at the end of the posts but it seems like that when there are two instances of wpdiscuz one breaks (the form where to write the comment was missing, it had `display: none` but even when made visibile it was broken). 

Is there an hook to manipulate where to display the wpdiscuz html instead to be at the end of the post?

Many thanks

6 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member
Posted by: @michelecocuccio

(the form where to write the comment was missing, it had `display: none` but even when made visibile it was broken). 

Please leave a screenshot of the issue and the example URL where we can see the issue. 

3 Replies
(@michelecocuccio)

@asti hello, sure! The second one below the text "SHORTCODE STARTS" is the one loaded with the shortcode. Eventually what I wanted to do was to hide the one above (the default one) and use the one with the shortcode elsewhere but as you can see it looks broken.

Screenshot 2022 07 27 at 15.56.38
Screenshot 2022 07 27 at 15.59.22
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@michelecocuccio,

Could you please leave the URL as well? 

(@michelecocuccio)

@asti unfortunately I am working locally. If you really need it I can do a deploy on our staging website, but can you already tell me if there is an hook to do the job? Let me know in case you need the URL.

Topic starter
(@michelecocuccio)

I am so so sorry! I have realised that I just need to move the comments_template() where I wanted. Sorry again

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

Thank you for letting us know. Glad to hear that the issue is solved.

We're going to close this topic. Feel free to open a new topic if you have further questions.

Share: