The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Load More Comments ...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Load More Comments button is not functioning properly.

14 Posts
4 Users
1 Likes
Topic starter
(@furkanaglar)

Hi, I recently switched from Disqus to wpDiscuz on my website. I really like the plugin, but the Load More Comments button is not working properly on my site. After clicking the button, it loads the same comments and then the button disappears. In short, I can’t load all the comments. It just loads the same comments over and over. For example, there are 94 comments on this page, but WpDiscuz does not load all 94 comments: https://frkn64modding.com/realistic-graphics-mod-for-ets-2/

I already tried deactivating all minify/optimizer/caching plugins but it didn’t work.
I did a few tests and realized that this issue only applies to comments made before I installed the wpDiscuz to my website. I added 11 new comments to a post. When I click the Load More button, my new comments are not repeated, only the old comments are repeated. I think it’s an issue with the plugin. Here is the post link: https://frkn64modding.com/the-next-update-of-realistic-graphics-mod/

I would be very grateful if you could help me solve this problem.

13 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

Hi,

Could you please send the admin login details to info[at]gvectors.com email address? I'll ask the developers to check the issue for you. 

6 Replies
(@furkanaglar)

@asti I have sent the login details, please check your inbox.

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@furkanaglar,

Could you please leave the email subject here to allow us to easily find it?  

(@furkanaglar)

@asti The subject is "Login Details". If you want, I can also send it as a private message here.

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@furkanaglar,

No necessary, we've found it, thank you. I've already sent the developers the login details. I'll update this topic once I get the news for you. 

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

Please let us know if you have some server side caching system?

(@furkanaglar)

@asti I don't have any caching plugin on my own server, also I use Cloudflare but it does dynamic caching, it has no effect on the plugin. A few days ago I disabled it and retested the site but the problem was not resolved.

kal
(@kal)

I have exactly the same problem.

kal
(@kal)

To fix it temporarily, I turned: Load all comments in Comments Pagination Type

(@coffeediag)

Same problem 🙂

I am using elementor / siteground server.

Before using elementor all is working properly.

Now that I have added the wpdiscuz shortcode with elementor there is a big problem.

I am the discussion for the solutions. thks

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@coffeediag,

you can contact the SG Optimizer with this issue. Probably they can provide some solution for you.  

Topic starter
(@furkanaglar)

@Asti Any progress on solving the issue? 

kal
(@kal)
Share: