The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Issue with Comment ...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Issue [Solved] Issue with Comment Form on Ajax-Loaded Popup Pages

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
 EGO
Topic starter
(@ego)

Subject: Issue with wpDiscuz Comment Form on Ajax-Loaded Popup PagesΒ 

I am writing to seek assistance with an issue I am encountering on my WordPress site, which involves integrating wpDiscuz with Ajax-loaded popup pages.

On my website, I have a post list page where individual posts can be displayed in a popup using Ajax. My intention is to use wpDiscuz to allow users to comment on these individual popup posts. However, I am facing a challenge where the wpDiscuz comment form, when placed within the Ajax-loaded popup, is incorrectly referencing the main post list page instead of the individual post displayed in the popup.

In essence, when a user tries to comment on a popup post, their comment is being posted to the post list page, not the intended individual post. This behavior deviates from my goal of having post-specific comments within each Ajax-loaded popup.

I have attempted to ensure that the wpDiscuz comment form is correctly associated with the respective individual posts displayed in the popups, but so far, I have not been successful.

Could you please provide guidance or suggestions on how I can resolve this issue? Specifically, I am looking for a way to ensure that the wpDiscuz comment form within each Ajax-loaded popup correctly references and posts comments to the associated individual post, rather than the main post list page.

Thank you for your assistance and I look forward to your valuable advice.

Best regards

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

Hi,

We're really sorry but there is not an easy way for this customization. It requires large changes in the plugin codes.Β 

Share: