The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Is there a way to a...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Is there a way to add wbdiscuz to old blogs on my site?!

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@blairhuxley)

I've noticed any and all blogs created before the update do not have the wpdiscuz interface on them even though I have clicked on "Allow Comments" in my settings.  Does anyone know if it is possible to add this to older blogs created before the upgrade?  Thanks!! 

3 Replies
Topic starter
(@blairhuxley)

Oh, and is there ANY way to edit our posts here?!  I just notice the typo in my headline! 😲 😖 🙄 

2 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@blairhuxley,

Please check all points mentioned in this doc and leave some feedback for each one: https://wpdiscuz.com/docs/wpdiscuz-7/getting-started/missing-comment-form/

(@blairhuxley)

@asti Thanks! I'm not quite sure what happened, but I did mess around with some settings per the link you provided, and they were already set correctly.  But, somehow,  in the past 8 hours the wPdiscuz started working on ALL of my old blogs!!  It's a great feature and once I launch and see how it is working with my readers, I will be leaving feedback.  But, so far it looks awesome! Thanks again!

Share: