The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Installed Plugin bu...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Installed Plugin but Comments still are the default

8 Posts
2 Users
1 Reactions
Topic starter
(@dotblue)

I downloaded this plugin earlier tonight but the comments still look the same as before. I've followed the installation guide but it still doesnt' seem to be working. My site is deadworldisekai.com

7 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

Hi,

Please go throught the stpes mentioned here and leave some feedback for each one to allow us to better understand the further steps: https://wpdiscuz.com/docs/wpdiscuz-7/getting-started/missing-comment-form/

Topic starter
(@dotblue)

Hi Asti, 

I've gone through all the steps above. The only one that I can't do is the 6th step which I don't know how to check if my website has it. I'm using the Sten theme from Wordpress. 

The issue appears to be that the default Wordpress comments are showing up instead of the WPDiscuz comments. 

5 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@dotblue,

Please send the admin login details to info[at]gvectors.com email address. I'll ask the developers to check the issue for you.

(@dotblue)

@asti Just to confirm, did you want me to give my wordpress login credentials to that email address?

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@dotblue,

yes. That will help us to debug the issue. 

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@dotblue,

The problem is fixed by our developers. 

wpDiscuz comments block can be found by searching for the "Comments - wpDiscuz". Please watch this small video interaction: 

https://www.screencast.com/t/7OkKtfdiL

So you just need to add the Comments - wpDiscuz block. 

(@dotblue)

@asti Awesome, thank you very much!

Share: