The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Incorrect operation...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Incorrect operation of the wpDiscuz Widgets plugin with DIVA Theme

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@usenkomaxim-art)

(Google translate) Good afternoon! Today I bought the wpDiscuz Addons Bundle from you. Installed on a new project under development, based on Divi Theme. Versions of all programs are fresh, PHP is also fresh. The first installed wpdiscuz Emoticons plugin works without errors. The second installed plugin wpDiscuz Widgets, the most necessary for the project, does not work as it should. Immediately installed the plugin on another working project, without Divi Theme, and there it worked correctly. Please take a look at the site under development https://usenkomaxim.art/klassicheskij-redaktor/ I specifically installed several modules in sidebar in different combinations. If you need to see the code, I'll send you a username and password. I attach a screenshot that shows the problem buttons. The plugin is needed in this form.

A few days ago, I asked you if wpDiscuz works well with Divi. I was told that you can install a free plugin and try it yourself. And if everything works without problems, then wpDiscuz Addons Bundle will also work. But, alas πŸ™‚ Forward to hearing…

Β 

2 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

@usenkomaxim-art,

Please note: all questions related to paid addons should be asked in gVectors.com forum. Here we only support issues related to free wpDiscuz plugin.Β 

Topic starter
(@usenkomaxim-art)

Got it, thanks for the tip! I apologize for the foreign language inattention πŸ™‚

Share: