The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Importing Likes

5 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@aaronmckeon)
Trusted Member

I am migrating data from another website and would like to import comment likes.  Can anybody tell me how likes are stored in the database?  It appears there are two meta fields that get attached to each comment - wpdiscuz_votes_seperate and wpdiscuz_votes.  I'm assuming wpdiscuz_votes is just a cumulative count of all likes.  However, I'm unclear on how best to build the wpdiscuz_votes_seperate value for each comment.

In the website I am migrating data from, I have a table with a row that contains a user_id and post_id for each like.  We don't use dislikes.  How should I map this over to wpDiscuz?  Thanks for any help!

- Aaron

4 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

Hi @aaronmckeon,

You should migrate both wpdiscuz_votes_seperate and wpdiscuz_votes. Also, please migrate the whole wp_wc_users_voted table as well. 

1 Reply
(@aaronmckeon)

Trusted Member

@asti Thanks, although my question isn't so much what to migrate.  I'm not using wpDiscuz in the old website.  We were using ULike.  The data is there, but it needs to be mapped to wpDiscuz.  So, I guess I'm asking how you build those three fields you mentioned.  For example, wpdiscuz_votes looks like a simple numerical total votes, but wpdiscuz_votes_seperate looks like some sort of array that I will need to recreate for each post.  Any guidance would be appreciated.

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

Thank you for clarification aaronmckeon,

I'm really sorry, but there isn't an easy solution we can post here. 

Currently, we have plugin customization and custom addon development services at the gVectors Team. They can assess the work and create it for you. Just contact us via sales[at]gvectors.com email address and send a list of requirements you'd like to have.

1 Reply
(@aaronmckeon)

Trusted Member

@asti Thanks - I just reached out to them.

Share: