The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
I get boxes around ...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

I get boxes around comments ? Any thoughts ?

6 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@infoh-adm)

I get boxes around comments:

Anyone have insights ?  They're OK,  if I can change the colors,  but so far no luck..

The author role is an odd blue,  but everyone else is a pale grey box...  

5 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

@infoh-adm,

This is just a small CSS conflict with the theme or other plugins. Please leave the example URL where we can see the wpDiscuz plugin activated to allow us to debug the issue and provide a solution for you.

Topic starter
(@infoh-adm)

An attempt at using comments to do classified ads

So far,  the post/cards are product of the elementor show posts wigit.  the individual post/card posts  are only visible using the "theme" as a template (not default),  and it must be "constrained"  in size,  and the "show comments"  box checked in the right hand dashboard area of an "edit" screen.  Theme is "Pagebuilder Framework" 

Topic starter
(@infoh-adm)

On further reading of posts,  is it required that I save the php code snippet described elsewhere,  and then assume that the snippet shortcode is required in order to use this plugin with elementor developed pages ?   Maybe I just got lucky getting comments to show at all?

Topic starter
(@infoh-adm)

FWIW,  I have xyz post snippets,  and created a shortcode that is suggested elsewhere,  but was still unable to get comments to appear in a "default"  template elementor created page.

It was still necessary to use the "theme" template,  and the boxes are still with me.  So,  adding a code snippet did not change the behavior of an elementor created page. 

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@infoh-adm,

Could you please record a video where we can see how you're adding the codes? 

Share: