The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
How to Remove Comme...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] How to Remove Comment Subscribers and Followers

3 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
Topic starter
(@thesimarchitect)

Hi! Someone subscribed as a guest with an invalid email and I keep getting a non delivery email notification each time. How can I remove those subscribers?

I thought that the possibility of having guests subscribing to comments on my site was turned off, but I found out I had to change a setting in both forms, hopefully it won't happen again, but I still need to erase the existing ones.

I don't want to buy an add on just to do that. I am ok about erasing all comment subscribers if that's the case. How can I do it? Thanks!

2 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

@thesimarchitect,

How can I remove those subscribers?

you can remove all subscriptions in wp_wc_comments_subscription table in Website Hosting Service cPanel > phpMyAdmin database manager.

If you never do it before or you're not familiar with the DB structure we don't recommend you to do it. You may crash your website.

I thought that the possibility of having guests subscribing to comments on my site was turned off, but I found out I had to change a setting in both forms, hopefully it won't happen again, but I still need to erase the existing ones.

You can hide the subscribtion bar for guests using this CSS code:

body:not(.logged-in) .wpd-sbs-toggle{
display: none !important;
}

Put the code in the Top Admin Bar > Customize > Additional CSS > "Additional CSS" textarea, save it, delete all caches and check again. 

Please don't forget to press Ctrl+F5 (twice) on the frontend before checking.

Topic starter
(@thesimarchitect)

Thank you so much @asti!!!

That's actually what I ended up doing, I installed phpmyadmin on my VPS (I didn't have it yet 😁) and removed the offending records. Next times will be easier.

I also added the recommended CSS, just in case.

Share: