The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
How to move the "Ne...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

How to move the "New Comment" box down after "COMMENTS [number]"

8 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@tovbar)

Hey there,

First of all I have to compliment your amazing plugin, especially with the last major update - absolutely wonderful.

I wonder how it's possible to move the "New Comment" box down, so it's will display after the "COMMENTS [number]" title?

Thanks!

7 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

Thank you @tovbar,

Please read this FAQ: 

https://wpdiscuz.com/community/f-a-q/display-leave-a-reply-comment-header/

Topic starter
(@tovbar)

Hey Asti,

Unfortunately it's not what I meant 🙂

I don't mean the "Leave a reply" title.

I want to move the box under the "[number] Comments" title (Which is different title from "leave a reply').

Attaching screenshot.

Thanks!

Untitled 5

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

ok @tovbar,

then you'll need to use the following js code, you should add the js code below in the active theme js files: 

jQuery( ".wpd-thread-info " ).prependTo( jQuery( ".wpd-form-wrap" ) );

Article on how to Add Javascript (files or scripts) Without Breaking Your WordPress Site (functions.php, template or plugin): https://www.collectiveray.com/add-javascript-to-wordpress

Then use the CSS code to change the style of the element. An example is provided below:

.wpd-thread-info {
font-size: 25px;
}

using the .wpd-thread-info selector you can add any styles you want. The CSS codes should be added to the "Custom CSS code" textarea. It's located in the Dashboard > wpDiscuz > Settings > Styles & Colors admin page. 

Topic starter
(@tovbar)

Hey, that's great!

Thanks.

2 more things if you don't mind (I don't want to create a new topic):

1. Is it possible to add "Report" button to every comment, so users can report bad comments?

2. I have noticed a bug: if I write a new comment in the comment box and before I click "send" I click on the screen (outside the comment box), the default text of "write a new comment" (I changed the text) is overwrite my own text.

Attaching screenshot.

bug

Thanks

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member
Posted by: @tovbar

1. Is it possible to add "Report" button to every comment, so users can report bad comments?

Please check out wpDiscuz Report and Flagging add-on:

https://gvectors.com/product/wpdiscuz-report-flagging/

2. I have noticed a bug: if I write a new comment in the comment box and before I click "send" I click on the screen (outside the comment box), the default text of "write a new comment" (I changed the text) is overwrite my own text.

Please leave some example URL to allow is to check it.

Topic starter
(@tovbar)

1. Thanks. I have a question: I have a multisite network and all the sub-sites are under one domain, for example: example.com/site1, example.com/site2. All the sub-sites are under one end-user product (they aren't different sites, but separated so it's will be easier to mange). Therefore, can I purchase one license?  

2. My site is still in localhost so I can't provide such URL. But you can check it yourself, I didn't make any changes with code.

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@tovbar,

1. Thanks. I have a question: I have a multisite network and all the sub-sites are under one domain, for example: example.com/site1, example.com/site2. All the sub-sites are under one end-user product (they aren't different sites, but separated so it's will be easier to mange). Therefore, can I purchase one license?  

If the count of subsites is less than 5, yes you can. 

2. My site is still in localhost so I can't provide such URL. But you can check it yourself, I didn't make any changes with code.

We don't find such an issue on our test websites. This is something specific in your case. If it's possible please compress/zip current active theme and all plugins, send to info[at]gvectors.com email address. We'll check and provide some solution for you. 

Share: