The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
How to display rati...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Question [Solved] How to display ratings individually

5 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@matinz)

How to display ratings individually
In fact, it should be determined how many people have given 1 star, 2, 3, 4 or 5 stars.
This value should be displayed as a percentage
example:
5-star = 50%
4-star = 20%
3-star = 15%
2-star = 10%
1-star = 5%

4 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

Hello,

I'll ask the developers and let you know if there is an easy solution we can post here.

3 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

We're really sorry, but there is not an easy solution we can post here. This requires large changes in the plugin codes. 

Currently, we have plugin customization and custom addon development services at the gVectors Team. They can assess the work and create it for you. Just contact us via sales[at]gvectors.com email address and send a list of requirements you'd like to have.

(@matinz)

@asti My question can be considered as a suggestion.
Add an option to display the percentage value of the ratings, as well as the ability to filter comments by them.
However, tell me if sending the request to sales@gvectors.com will incur additional charges?
Thank you for your response and follow-up

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@matinz,

However, tell me if sending the request to sales@gvectors.com will incur additional charges?

This is a custom development service so you'll need to pay extra money to make a custom coding. 

Share: