The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
How can i get a sho...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] How can i get a shortcode? so i can add the commen section everywhere

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@veronicagomez)

Hello, i can't see the commen section because i use an elementor template, i want a shortcode to add it to posts.

3 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

@veronicagomez,

The shortcode is providedΒ in this postΒ by Taron.

2 Replies
(@veronicagomez)

Hello, that code doesn't work but, i have a bigger doubt, i use wordpress and i can change the template to defult template, theme template, or the elementor full width template and i use elementor and with the full width template the comments form dissapears. I don't know what to do.

I tried with another pluging that let's you comment from facebook and the comment form showed up even with that elementor template.

Β 

As you can see, one has the comment section but that's after i chose the defult template but i don't want to use that one.

What's the solution then? and also, is there a new, updated, working shortocode?

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@veronicagomez,

wpDiscuz is the same WordPress native comment system. If you have an option to insert a comment section, then it’ll automatically turn to wpDiscuz if the plugin is active. So just try to insert a simple WordPress comment form using Elementor, it’s not necessary to search for wpDiscuz specific solutions. Please read this topic: https://generatepress.com/forums/topic/elementor-full-width-and-comment-section/

Share: