The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Google Recaptcha V2...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Google Recaptcha V2 integrtaion not working.

10 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@sudhakarcool)

Hi Guys,

I tried all the permutation/combination to get google recaptcha v2 in comments but it is not working even a single time? I have my v2 keys and captcha is working with other plugins but in wpdiscuz it is not working, any solution? whether is it paid for wpdiscuz?? i set it up in settings and applied captcha input in comment form but it is not working.

I found that captcha is coming as hidden value, so it is not displaying but giving error if someone submitting the comment.

screenshot

Please try to resolve it.

Topic Tags
9 Replies
(@taron)
Eminent Member

Hi @sudhakarcool.

It could be a JS conflict. Please leave an example URL or copy and paste the console errors here.

8 Replies
(@sudhakarcool)

@taron i already provided the console errors with the screenshots.

(@taron)

Eminent Member

@sudhakarcool

The screenshot you provided is from the inspector tab. We need information from the tab that is placed next to the Inspector tab. The tab is called Console.

(@sudhakarcool)

@taron you are 100% correct but on live site i can not produce this error again and again.

It impacted the goodwill of website.

(@sudhakarcool)

comments stop to submit if i made that settings on.

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@sudhakarcool,

Could you please send the admin login details to info[at]gvectors.com email address to allow us to check the issue. 

(@sudhakarcool)

@asti Sorry Sir, we can't

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@sudhakarcool,

We don't find such an issue on our test websites. Could you please create a dev/staging copy of your website in some sub-domain. Remove all information that you don't want to share, make sure the problem exists and send admin details to us? You can use Duplicator to create that site.

(@sudhakarcool)

@asti sure I will let you know

Share: