The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
font in comment rev...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] font in comment reverts to smaller default size after spoiler tag

13 Posts
2 Users
2 Likes
Topic starter
(@kfangurl)
Eminent Member

Hello again,

I was recently able to increase the font size of the comments on my blog thanks to CSS that was provided by  @Asti (thank you again!)

Today my reader tested the spoiler tag in the Rich Editor, and I realized that after the spoiler, the font reverts to the default smaller font size. Screenshot is attached. I would appreciate any advice on how to fix this, so that the font is consistent in size even after the spoiler tag.

Thank you!

Screen Shot 2021 05 25 at 9.52.14 PM

12 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

Use this CSS code:

.wpdiscuz-spoiler{
    font-size: 15px;
}

It should solve the issue.

Topic starter
(@kfangurl)
Eminent Member

Hi @Asti Thank you for your reply, I've tried the fix, and when I did a test, it is the same result. Screenshot is attached.

A weird thing that has happened is that my reader's original comment which I shared in my earlier message, has self-corrected yesterday to be the same font size before and after the spoiler tag, even BEFORE you provided the additional CSS. (screenshot also attached)

However, now, even after putting in the new CSS, my new testing comment remains with the same issue. Do you have any advice for me please? 

Thank you!

Screen Shot 2021 05 26 at 8.24.46 AM
Screen Shot 2021 05 26 at 8.25.31 AM

10 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@kfangurl,

Once you leave some example URL as it's asked on the other thread, we'll check this issue as well. 

(@kfangurl)

Eminent Member

@asti Sure!

The url of my most recent test, which yields the same result of smaller font after the spoiler tag, is: https://thefangirlverdict.com/2021/05/24/announcement-new-commenting-system/#comment-97573

And the url of my reader's test post, which started with the same problem, but eventually self-corrected (before I inserted the CSS you provided) is: https://thefangirlverdict.com/2021/05/24/announcement-new-commenting-system/#comment-97462

If you need any other information or details, please let me know! I am very grateful for your help!

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@kfangurl,

This one should solve the issue:

#wpdcom .wpd-comment-text > *, #wpdcom .wpd-comment-text {
     font-size: 18px  !important;
}

The previous code can be deleted. 

(@kfangurl)

Eminent Member

@asti Hi, I just tried the fix and deleted the previous code, and everything looks perfect now! 

I appreciate your help, and your work, so much. Thank you again! 😀

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@kfangurl,

We'd really appreciate and be thankful if you leave a good review on plugin page. This is the best way to say thank you to this project and support team.

(@kfangurl)

Eminent Member

@asti Hi, I would be happy to leave a review! However I am using Wordpress.com and not Wordpress.org and I found that, when I tried, I could not log in with my Wordpress credentials on Wordpress.org.

Is there another review page for Wordpress.com? 

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

No problem @kfangurl

Is there another review page for Wordpress.com? 

Not necessary to add it in Wordpress.com. 

(@kfangurl)

Eminent Member

@asti Hello! I just wanted to share a link to my review, because I really want you to know how much I appreciate your help!

https://wordpress.org/support/topic/excellent-plugin-excellent-support-160/#new-post

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

Thank you very much 😍 !

(@kfangurl)

Eminent Member

@asti You are a rock star! 🤩🤩

Share: