The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Fatal error: "requi...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Fatal error: "require(): Failed opening required .... "

5 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@bbirkett)

First, thanks for creating and maintaining this awesome plugin!

We've unfortunately run into a snag, and it's causing a fatal error on both our Dev and Staging sites (fortunately not currently on Production). Wordpress's debug message is on the attached screenshot, and a page illustrating the issue is here.

WPDiscuz fatal error

The plugin is up-to-date, at v7.0.7.   And disabling it resolves the failure, so the problem would seem to be with the plugin.

The warning says it's a permissions issue, but both I and WP Engine have verified that permissions are set correctly so the resolution unfortunately isn't a simple fix there.

We'd greatly appreciate your help to get this working again!  Thanks in advance for your assistance.

4 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

Hi @bbirkett,

Please follow the solution provided in this article:

https://www.hostpapa.ca/knowledgebase/change-file-permissions-wordpress/

You can also contact your hosting support and ask them to change file permissions. 

Topic starter
(@bbirkett)

Thanks, @asti,

I'm guessing you missed where I wrote:

both I and WP Engine have verified that permissions are set correctly so the resolution unfortunately isn't a simple fix there.

2020 08 12 09 25 22
2020 08 12 09 24 54

So that doesn't seem to be the issue.  What else might we try?

Thanks again for your help.

2 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@bbirkett,

First of all, on the website where you see the issue, navigate to Dashboard > wpDiscuz > Forms admin page, edit the Form and just click on the "Update" button. 

The next point we'd like to mention. You should check the file permission for the class.WpdiscuzHelper.php file in /wp-content/plugins/wpdiscuz/utils/ folder. 

(@bbirkett)

@asti,

Thank you – updating the Default Form fixed the issue.

I appreciate your help here!  And thanks again to you all for creating and maintaining this terrific plugin.

Share: