The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Error messages afte...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Issue [Solved] Error messages after uninstall

6 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
Topic starter
(@ventilator)
Eminent Member

I still get these error messages even after complete uninstall, deletion of all the traces of wpdiscuz I could find in my database and emptying the caches a hundred times.

5 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

@ventilator,

If you see the issue with the wpDiscuz plugin deactivated this means that the issue doesn't have any relation to the wpDiscuz plugin. Those issues may come from the caching. It may be a server-side cache as well. 

Topic starter
(@ventilator)
Eminent Member

I emptied Browser cache and turned the server side Litespeed cache off, redis opject cache disabled, CDN bypassed. No idea what else I could turn off. Dedicated server self hosted so I know there's no other cache installed. 

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@ventilator,

Please check and let us know if the wpDiscuz js files are being loaded on the frontend or not. 

Even if yo disable the bubble option those won't be loaded anymore. Also, provide us the example URL to allow us to check as well. 

Topic starter
(@ventilator)
Eminent Member

It stopped after server restart

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@ventilator,

As far as I understand the issue is solved. So we're going to mark this thread as resolved. Feel free to open a new topic if you have further questions.

Share: