The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Delete Username in ...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Question Delete Username in source code

5 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
 Tobi
Topic starter
(@tobi)

Hello everyone,

I've been working on a problem all day, I've read through the forum and haven't found a suitable solution yet.

I would like to allow logged in users to post comments anonymously. I managed to no longer see the names on the website (Styles & Colors -> CSS -> wpd-comment-author { display: none !important;)
But the names are still displayed in the source code and are therefore visible to other users.

Since users only access the page logged in for other reasons, I unfortunately cannot set the option in the form to post without a name.

Is there a solution to delete the names there?

Thank you
Tobi

4 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

Hi @tobi,

You can use the JS code below: 

jQuery(document).ready(function(){
	jQuery(".wpd-comment-author").remove();
});

Helpful reference: https://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-tutorials/how-to-easily-add-javascript-in-wordpress-pages-or-posts/

2 Replies
 Tobi
(@tobi)

@asti 

Thank you for your quick help. I've already tried that, but it doesn't work.
I inserted the code with WPCode as a JavaScript snippet (Location: Insert before Post),

And I tried pasting it as a shortcode on the corresponding page.

Did I do something wrong? I have already deleted the command (author display none) in the WPDiscuz plugin, but nothing changes.

The name and email address of the person who writes the comment remains visible to others in the source code.

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@tobi,

It works fine, please watch this video:

Tobi
Topic starter
(@tobi)

Unfortunately this doesn't work for me. But maybe I'm doing something wrong.

Share: