The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Comments with old d...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Comments with old data - at the beginning

9 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@sparrow123)
Eminent Member

Look. I need move all comments from old site to new one.

And I do it manually.

But. When I publish old comment from 2015 year, and set up data 30.10.2015 in /wp-admin/comment.php?action=editcomment&c=123, this comment despite of it settings stayed at the beginning, like new one. It has sign "5 years ago", but there is in beginning in thread. It has to be in the end, because I have settings "Comments should be displayed with the newer comments at the top of each page" in /wp-admin/options-discussion.php

How I can to do this? I need place this comment in the end of tread, because it is oldest comment.

8 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

Hi@sparrow123,

Please navigate to Dashboard > wpDiscuz > Settings > Comment Thread Displaying admin page, change the value of the "Newest and oldest comment ordering by" option to "Date", delete all caches, and check again. 

Topic starter
(@sparrow123)
Eminent Member

It helped partially. Situation now after this changes:

Despite of "Comments should be displayed with the newer comments at the top of each page" in /wp-admin/options-discussion.php - I see OLDER comments at the top of post.

But!

If I turn on "Comments should be displayed with the older comments at the top of each page" in /wp-admin/options-discussion.php - I see NEWER comments at the top of post.

😀

2 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@sparrow123,

Please leave some example URL

(@sparrow123)

Eminent Member

@asti Unfortunately, I can not. Can you please say me - why I can not turn on your comments form on the certain pages? I found settings "Display comment form for post IDs - You can use this form for certain posts/pages specified by comma separated IDs." and signed ID of posts. But still I see your form on each post and page.

Topic starter
(@sparrow123)
Eminent Member

I unchecked all types: posts, pages etc.. But still see it. By the way, another site doesn't have this problem. May be cache?

3 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@sparrow123,

Yes, please make sure you've done all settings properly, then delete all caches, reset minified files, and check on the frontend (press CTRL+F5). 

(@sparrow123)

Eminent Member

@asti I deleted all cache, but still nothing. Can I show link in private message?

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@sparrow123,

sure you can. 

Share: