The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Comments to be sort...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Comments to be sorted in modified date of the comment. "console-comments". The ability for the site administrators.

10 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
Topic starter
(@andrey)

1) Sorting comments by date doesn't work. I change the date of the comment in the "console-comments", and this comment is displayed at the top. Standard WordPress comments are sorted by date. 

Screenshot   2020 06 04T113346.090

2) After the update, the ability to "read more" has disappeared (does not work).

Screenshot   2020 06 04T114837.551
9 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

Hi @andrey,

1) Sorting comments by date doesn't work. I change the date of the comment in the "console-comments", and this comment is displayed at the top. Standard WordPress comments are sorted by date. 

The comments with wpDiscuz are being sorted by the IDs. This allows loading the comments many times faster.

After the update, the ability to "read more" has disappeared (does not work).

Please navigate to Dashboard > wpDiscuz > Settings Comment Content and Media admin page, find "The number of words before breaking comment text (Read more)" option and make sure it's configured correctly.

Topic starter
(@andrey)
Screenshot   2020 06 04T142955.747

I have a set number of words, but nothing happens. Before the plugin update, everything was fine.

Topic starter
(@andrey)
Posted by: @asti

The comments with wpDiscuz are being sorted by the IDs. This allows loading the comments many times faster.

I understand, and that's great. But sometimes there are messages that need to be published for the archive earlier dates, for example, for 2019, 2018. You may be able to implement this in future updates. By the way, your plugin is great!

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member
Posted by: @andrey

I have a set number of words, but nothing happens. Before the plugin update, everything was fine.

Could you please leave some example URL to allow us to check it? 

But sometimes there are messages that need to be published for the archive earlier dates, for example, for 2019, 2018. You may be able to implement this in future updates

We'll take this into consideration. 

Topic starter
(@andrey)

Could you please leave some example URL to allow us to check it? 

https://gorodku.ru/4779/  

the value is currently set to 50. 

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@andrey,

Could you please send the admin login details to info[at]gvectors.com email address? We don't find such an issue on our test websites this is something specific in your case.

Topic starter
(@andrey)

Could you please send the admin login details to info[at]gvectors.com email address? We don't find such an issue on our test websites this is something specific in your case.

Sent.

Screenshot   2020 06 04T153106.570

Can you still see the problem with the "manage" button? Displayed under the sitebar.

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@andrey,

The issue is fixed by our developers. It was a none Latin characters issue. The changes will be added to the core wpDiscuz plugin so you can update the plugin without worries.

Can you still see the problem with the "manage" button? Displayed under the sitebar.

this is just a CSS conflict with the theme or active plugins. To solve the issue use this CSS code:

#wpdcom .wpd-tools-actions {
left: -395% !important;
}

The CSS code should be added in the "Custom CSS Code" textarea, located in the  Dashboard > wpDiscuz > Settings > Styles & Colors admin page.

Page 1 / 2
Share: