The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Comments per Page H...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Comments per Page Help

4 Posts
2 Users
2 Likes
Topic starter
(@cemyag)

Even if there are 100 comments on a page, for example, I want 8 comments to be displayed. If users want to see other comments, they should be able to see it anyway. How can I do that? Thanks.

3 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

@cemyag,

You should change X the value of the "Break comments into pages with [X] top level comments" option. It's located in the Dashboard > Settings > Discussions admin page. 

Please attentively read this doc: https://wpdiscuz.com/docs/wpdiscuz-7/plugin-settings/comment-thread-displaying/#comments-pagination-type

Here you'll find all the necessary information. 

2 Replies
(@cemyag)

@asti I adjusted the settings as you said, but even though the number of comments is reduced, when I select 8 as the number of comments to show, the number of comments decreases, but more than 8 comments are displayed.

Also, the comments are paginated and the pages are numbered. I don't want it that way, I want it to be in a way where more comments can be displayed, thanks to the "show more" button. How can I do that?

Screenshot 7

Thank you!

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@cemyag,

Please don't check the option, just change the value of the value. Please see the screenshot:

Share: