The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Comments gone

8 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Coolhan Luke
Topic starter
(@coolhan-luke)

Hi - just wondering why comments stop showing after a while - is there a setting I'm missing?

7 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

@coolhan-luke,

We don't follow you well. Please clarify a bit? Leave us some example URL to allow us to check the issue. 

Coolhan Luke
Topic starter
(@coolhan-luke)

Hi thanks - I've figured out the comments stop showing after a while when you're not logged in. I'd like the comments to stay showing regardless to entice people to want to join the conversation. Is there a way to do this?

Eg. there are 2 comments on this page.  https://dev.zepher.co.nz/vimeo/

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@coolhan-luke,

we see those 2 comments even if we're not logged-in. Please watch this video: https://www.screencast.com/t/o8koT1MBG5N

Coolhan Luke
Topic starter
(@coolhan-luke)

that might be because I replied to the comment - if you look now you'll see 1 comment but it's not showing

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@coolhan-luke,

Could you please disable the wpDiscuz cache and check again? The option is located in the Dashboard > wpDiscuz > Settings > General Settings tab, it's called "Enable Cache".  

Coolhan Luke
Topic starter
(@coolhan-luke)

I did but didn't help unfortunately it's still not showing

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@coolhan-luke,

We don't find such an issue on our test websites. Could you please send the admin login details to info[at]gvectors.com email address? I'll ask the developers to check the issue for you. 

Share: