The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Comments do not pos...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Comments do not post

5 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
Topic starter
(@tomasward)

Hello Community!

I have 2 problems:

1 - Whenever I post a comment, the website registers that I have posted a comment (confirmed by a gamipress notification) yet it doesn't display it as posted instantaneously. If I refresh the page, the comment appears as posted. Please help! (This mostly happens in safari browser)

2- The loading icon in google chrome is not visible, yet it is in safari. How can I fix this?

Kind Regards, Tomas.

4 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

@tomasward,

If I refresh the page, the comment appears as posted. Please help! (This mostly happens in safari browser)

It seems you've some cache plugin installed you your website. Please deactivate all cache plugins and check again. 

The loading icon in google chrome is not visible, yet it is in safari. How can I fix this?

Please leave some example URL to allow us to check the issue. 

3 Replies
(@tomasward)

@asti I will try deactivating the cache plugin and letting you know.

The site is cuak.online, so you can test it for yourself.

Kind Regards, Tomas.

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@tomasward,

The site is cuak.online, so you can test it for yourself.

As far as the menu position is fixed it doesn't allow the loading bar to be displayed. The code below will move the loading icon under the menu section, so it'll be visible:  

div#wpdiscuz-loading-bar {
top: 130px !important;
}

Put the code in the Top Admin Bar > Customize > Additional CSS > "Additional CSS" textarea, save it, delete all caches and check again. 

Please don't forget to press Ctrl+F5 (twice) on the frontend before checking.

(@tomasward)

@asti Thanks for your response. Everything is solved now. The loading icon is visible thanks to that code. The other problem just solved itself haha.

Kind Regards, Tomas.

Share: