The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Comments are locked

24 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@cynickal00)

I cannot seem to get wp-discuz to show on a product page. It always shows comments are locked, however I have gone through the full guide and even disabled my plugins to see if it would show. I'd be happy to share admin for someone to tell me if it's the plugin or elementor. I even tried woodiscuz plugin to see if anything would show on a product page, but nothing still. Comments will show on a post and page, but not product even though it's selected.

23 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

@cynickal00,

Please send it to info[at]gvectors.com email address. We'll check the issue and back to you asap. 

Topic starter
(@cynickal00)

I sent info and I comments are still locked on my product pages.

2 Replies
(@cynickal00)

I will send it again right now. 

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@cynickal00,

We're not able to login to your website via the login details you've provided. Please check the login details and make sure they are available for us. 

Topic starter
(@cynickal00)

I am so sorry! Obviously, forgot to add the username. My mistake. I just resent the details.

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@cynickal00,

You should use the [wpdiscuz_comments] shortcode for displaying the comments template. Here is the code: https://wpdiscuz.com/community/postid/598/

Topic starter
(@cynickal00)

If you look at my staging site you'll see I added the shortcode. I tried using an Elementor Short code widget and just putting it directly on the page. But it looks like this... either way I do it. 

Screen Shot 2021 02 24 at 5.38.18 PM
Topic starter
(@cynickal00)

I can't get just the normal wpdiscuz comments and rating on the product, only on post and pages. I did add the function code that you showed me to the functions.php in the theme doc, still no change. 

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@cynickal00,

Please leave a screenshot of the changes you've made. 

Topic starter
(@cynickal00)
Screen Shot 2021 02 27 at 12.24.35 PM
Screen Shot 2021 02 27 at 12.22.52 PM
Page 1 / 2
Share: