The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Change "Please Logi...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Change "Please Login to comment" Text

6 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
15.8 K Views
Topic starter
(@christopher)

I would like to change the text that appears above the comment form. Currently, it reads, "Please Login to comment," with a link for Login. I would like to change it to, "Please Login or Register to comment," with a link for both Login and Register.

How can I get this done?

5 Replies
Tom
 Tom
Support
(@tomson)
Honorable Member

Hi @christopher,

I'm sorry but not yet. We've added a filter hook to this link so you'll be able to do this once the Beta 7 is released.

1 Reply
(@christopher)

@tomson I'm using v5.3.5 right now because of the plugins. I was under the impression that v7 won't come with compatible plugins at the start.

Is there a template I can modify and put in my child theme directory?

Tom
 Tom
Support
(@tomson)
Honorable Member
Posted by: @christopher

I was under the impression that v7 won't come with compatible plugins at the start.

What plugins do you mean?

Posted by: @christopher

Is there a template I can modify and put in my child theme directory?

I'm sorry but there is no such template in 5.x.x versions.

2 Replies
(@christopher)

@tomson I'm using the "wpDiscuz User & Comment Mentioning." Will that continue to work with the next verison? Will v7 have theme templates? That would be great!

Tom
 Tom
Support
(@tomson)

Honorable Member

@christopher

All addons will work fine on v7 version BUT, current versions of addons are not compatible with v7, we'll release new versions (updates) of all addons once the stable v7 is released. Currently, only Beta version is available for v7. So you'll be able to update your addons and use for v7 too.

Share: