The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Cance reply box upo...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Question Cance reply box upon changing your mind to comment

3 Posts
2 Users
2 Reactions
Topic starter
(@shinkai)

Hello guys, 

First of all, I'd like to say how appreciative I'm towards you for creating such an amazing commenting system for wordpress.

Regarding for why I've opened this topic is because I want to know how it can be achieved for the reply comment to disappear/ close, when a user has changed their mind, and not wanting to leave a reply anymore.

As far as I've seen, after pressing reply at the existing comments, the reply box won't close/ hide until you decide to add your thoughts to submitting the comment itself, even if you press the reply button at the next comment, which should make the previous box to close itself.

Any ideas you may have to implement this? The product aesthetics will increase greatly, as some might press the reply button by accident and the box itself will only disappear after a complete refresh of the page or leaving a comment.

I hope I was clear enough.

Screenshot 20230923 202340 Chrome
Screenshot 20230923 202401 Chrome
Screenshot 20230923 202416 Chrome

3 screenshots attached.

Thanks in advance.

BR,

Shinkai

2 Replies
Support
(@zackar)
Trusted Member

Hi @shinkai.

Thank you for your kind words. 

Currently, wpDiscuz does not have such a function. We will try to add this in the future and let you know

1 Reply
(@shinkai)

Hello, @zackar

Thank you for the prompt response and for considering to add this feature in the near future.

All the best, 

Shinkai.

Share: