[Solved] Bubble shows all the comments, not only the new ones

17 Posts
3 Users
2 Likes
 Rjk
Topic starter
(@rjk)
Estimable Member

i disabeled the bubble because it shows the number of all the comments , not only the new ones.

Is it somehow possible to fix the bubble? In the old version of WPZ people could see the how many new reactions where availanle, now they dont.

16 Replies
Tom
 Tom
Support
(@tomson)
Honorable Member

The bubble has two information. First (green) is the static number on the top, it shows the number of all comments. Second (orange) is the new comment count when the Bubble Live Update is enabled, here is the doc: https://wpdiscuz.com/docs/wpdiscuz-7/plugin-settings/live-commenting-and-notifications/

wpDiscuz Bubble
15 Replies
 Rjk
(@rjk)

Estimable Member

@tomsonmany thanks for the reply. Is it, somehow ,possible to remove the stagic number on the top?

Second, so i can use the orange bubble only and the orange bubble is the replacement for the green bar in the old version?

Rjk
(@rjk)

Estimable Member

@tomson the buble doesnt work. It shows me the total amount of reactions, not the new ones like the old WPDiscus. There is no orange buble.

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@rjk,

The green number shows the total comment counts. You can hide it via the CSS code provided below:

#wpd-bubble-wrapper #wpd-bubble-all-comments-count {
display: none !important;
}

If you want to display real-time notifications you should enable the according option. More info here: https://wpdiscuz.com/docs/wpdiscuz-7/plugin-settings/live-commenting-and-notifications/#comment-bubble-live-update

Rjk
(@rjk)

Estimable Member

@asti many thanks for the reply. I tried the code, but that didnt removerthe total comments.

And what do you mean with the according option?  The problem now is that people dont see if there are new comments.Somehow also the yellow marking of new comments stopped working.

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@rjk,

Please try to deactivate the cache plugins and check again. 

Rjk
(@rjk)

Estimable Member

@asti i disabeled the cache plugins and that made the css work(need to remember that). So i do get the green bubble now, but still no orange one with the new comments. I did enable them.

Rjk
(@rjk)

Estimable Member

Ok, when enabeling the cache tools, the total amount of comments is back again.

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@rjk,

we'll need some examples to check the issue. 

Rjk
(@rjk)

Estimable Member

@asti i emailed the credentials to your supporte emailaddress a few week's ago because i am having many many issues since the upgrade . 

Rjk
(@rjk)

Estimable Member

@asti anything you can do? Now i cannot tell if there are new comments.

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@rjk,

Please either leave the email subject here or resend the email again. 

Rjk
(@rjk)

Estimable Member

@asti i wil resend the mail again

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@rjk,

The developers have checked your website. It works fine.

We've created a new testing user and publish a comment. As you can see on the screenshot below the notification works fine.

Rjk
(@rjk)

Estimable Member

@asti many thanks for the reply and the check. I am still encountering a few problems:

-When logging in to the site, there is no notification of the amount of new comments. 

-after loging in and seeing the orange popup of a new comment, klicking the  popup isnt  bringing me to the comment. I  need to manually search for the comment

-a different user is telling that he sees older commentswhen clicking the bar

-is it possible to move the orange bubble somewhat out of the screenborders?

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@rjk,

-When logging in to the site, there is no notification of the amount of new comments. 

This is designed to work in this way. 

-after loging in and seeing the orange popup of a new comment, klicking the  popup isnt  bringing me to the comment. I  need to manually search for the comment

The developers have checked this before it works fine. Please record some videos of the issue. 

-is it possible to move the orange bubble somewhat out of the screenborders?

Use this CSS code. Just change the red marked value as you like: 

div#wpd-bubble-wrapper {
right: 67% !important;
}
Share: