The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Awaiting for approv...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Awaiting for approval

41 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@goodlab)
Eminent Member

New users are getting their comments marked as Awaiting for approval. But I don't have any settings enabled for that. Where do I set it so that this doesn't happen? 

40 Replies
Topic starter
(@goodlab)
Eminent Member

Some clarification. 
The first comment was "This is a test comment to @test2" - that got flagged as "Awaiting for approval"

Same user commented again "another comment without the word test in it" which did not get flagged

Same user commented a third time "another comment without the word test in it this time with @ @test2" which did get flagged as "waiting for approval". 

So it appears there is a block on @mentions. How do I remove that block?

Topic starter
(@goodlab)
Eminent Member

confirmed - for the user test2 all comments with @mentions are being flagged for approval

Topic starter
(@goodlab)
Eminent Member

I check the blocked word list for @ symbol and "test" - they are not on the list so that can't be the reason for thhe "waiting for approval" flag

Topic starter
(@goodlab)
Eminent Member

I have wpdiscuz version Version 7.0.1

Topic starter
(@goodlab)
Eminent Member

Raise the number in Max number of links in moderation settings to 10, Still comment is getting flagged

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@goodlab,

Sorry for the late response.

wpDiscuz doesn't have any relation with comment moderation. It seems you've installed some antispam plugin. Please deactivate all security, antispam plugins and check again. 

Topic starter
(@goodlab)
Eminent Member

Hi, thanks for the reply. There are no anti-spam or security plugins installed

Page 1 / 5
Share: