The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Article rating set ...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Article rating set up

6 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter
(@dejan)

Hi, can some please help

1. When I turn it off article rating independent of comments, above the comment field is an empty space. Too much empty space between text and comments. Can that space be reduced and wpdiscuz work ?  picture 01

2. I set up so that users can rate the article. I created a rating field in the comment form. Does wpdiscuz have the option to have statistics above the comments entry field on how many comments there are with one star and how many with two, three, four and five stars ?   like on picture 02

5 Replies
Topic starter
(@dejan)
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member
Posted by: @dejan

1. When I turn it off article rating independent of comments, above the comment field is an empty space. Too much empty space between text and comments. Can that space be reduced and wpdiscuz work ?  picture 01

Could you please leave the example URL where we can see the issue?

2. I set up so that users can rate the article. I created a rating field in the comment form. Does wpdiscuz have the option to have statistics above the comments entry field on how many comments there are with one star and how many with two, three, four and five stars ?   like on picture 02

I'm really sorry, but wpDiscuz doesn't have such a feature. 

Topic starter
(@dejan)

Hi Asti,

example URL where we can see the issue. At the bottom of the article

https://kavanali.com/normalne-vrednosti-secera-u-krvi-u-nemackoj/

Thanks,

Dejan

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@dejan,

This doesn't have any relation to the wpDiscuz plugin. This comes from the active theme structure.

Please watch this video: https://www.screencast.com/t/Emw0uzLc

As a temporary solution I may suggest you use this CSS code:

#wpdcom .wpd-form-head, #wpdcom, #comments {
    margin-top: 0;
}
.entry-wrap div h4{
   margin-bottom: 0;
}

Put the code in the Top Admin Bar > Customize > Additional CSS > "Additional CSS" textarea, save it, delete all caches and check again.

On the other hand, I may suggest you contact active theme support. They may provide a better solution for you. 

Topic starter
(@dejan)

Asti thanks 🙂

Dejan

Share: