The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
After Postupdate ra...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

After Postupdate ratings dissapeared

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@selenii)

I had some comments on one of the posts with ratings. I updated the post, and after that the ratings disappeared The comments are still there. I know that there is a button "Rebuild Ratings". Unfortunately it was not active. After I added another rating I could press this button and everything was fine again. How can I avoid this in future? Is there a solution to automate this?

Topic Tags
3 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

Hi,

Please provide us with a detailed list of the steps you've taken to allow us to replicate the same issue on our test websites for further investigation.Β 

Additionally, it would be better if you could record a video demonstrating the issue for better clarity.

2 Replies
(@selenii)

@asti I don't actually do anything strange. I am updating posts with the plugin WP All Import and they are re-posting as I understand it. Maybe that's the reason. But when I look for comments in the admin panel, they are still assigned to the post, are also displayed on website, but unfortunately the rating is not summarized.

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@selenii,

If you face the issue again, kindly recordΒ a video so we can take the same steps.Β 

Share: