The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Adding wpDiscuz to ...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Adding wpDiscuz to Ultimate Auction

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@whgjr)

I saw WpDiscuz allows adding to product pages but I am actually looking for a specific format. WooDiscuz allows comments after you click a discussion button but I am actually looking for a format that will show all comments at the bottom of a page without having to click discussions. I tried my best to search and find some answers, such as adding using the form and adding to a certain page but product does not show up. I've currently gone through all the settings menus to no avail. 

I am using elementor for headers and footers and the twenty twenty theme in wordpress if that helps clear anything up. 

Attached is a poor drawing of where I would like a comments section to go. If this is possible any advice would be great. I am in no way shape or form a good developer as this is my first go around with utilization of plugins in wordpress.

current

Thanks,

Walter

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

Hi Walter,

You should customize the template file and put the comment part under the description tab. 

Share: