The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
WpDiscuz QA Schema ...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

WpDiscuz QA Schema , Best Answer

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
 hari
Topic starter
(@hari)

Hi Team, i bought the bundle pack for wpdiscuz. my website is basically a FORUM right now i am using wpdiscuz for the same. users comes to our forum using custom form he creates a question and starts the discussion. wp discuzz helps to add comments (answers) i did not choose wpforo because of my own reason and flexibility of changing themes ..etc

• I request you to add features like selecting a single answer as best answer who has admin privilegesΒ  something like this
     https://discuss.flarum.org/d/26673-issue-with-editor-on-beta-16 
  • also do implement the QA schema where admin can set description/first comment (wpdiscuzz admin settings) as question and plugin will automatically put rest of the comments in schema . best answer comment is added into the same schema https://developers.google.com/search/docs/data-types/qapage

if you can bring this schema feature i bet with 2021 WordPress theme it will be a perfect forum build

do not think users will use wpforo all the time. due to the limitations we have we can not witch to wpforo

3 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

Hi @hari,

Currently, we have plugin customization and custom addon development services at the gVectors Team. They can assess the work and create it for you. Just contact us via sales[at]gvectors.com email address and send a list of requirements you'd like to have.

2 Replies
 hari
(@hari)

@asti do gVectors provide theme template building service too? i want them to customize wpdiscuzz something like

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@hari,

Please contact us via sales[at]gvectors.com email address and send detailed information of requirements you'd like to have. You'll be answered soon.Β 

Share: