The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
User unable to subm...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

User unable to submit comment

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@polepedia)

I was informed that a user was unable to submit comments across different browsers on my site. They filled everything out, but nothing happened when they hit submit - no page loads, no data transfer, no notice on my end that a comment needs to be approved. Help!

3 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

@polepedia,

Something blocks the native WordPress admin-ajax.php file. The wpDiscuz request returns a 403 Forbidden error. Please check your security plugins options and make sure they don't block the WordPress AJAX. This could be also blocked by the .htaccess file.

You should disable all security plugins and remember what have you done with your server configuration. If you can't find what could block the WordPress ajax file, please contact your hosting service support as soon as possible. Once this issue is fixed, all will work fine automatically.

Topic starter
(@polepedia)

I don't have any additional security plugins, so I went to my hosting support team and they tried a few different solutions like checking the error log and disabling all the other plugins, etc. They weren't able to find any conflicts (I showed them a screenshot of this, as well as the error log you gave as well.) Any alternate suggestions? We were only able to make the comment section work by disabling wpdiscuz.

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@polepedia,

Could you please create a dev/staging copy of your website in some sub-domain, make sure the problem exists and send admin details to us. You can use Duplicator to create that site?

It'll help us to debug the issue.  

Share: