The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Inline comment smal...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Inline comment small comment icon not displayed

7 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
Topic starter
(@manu-p)

Hi, this topic is the same as already posted here, on the WP support section.

I’ve been using inline comments successfully in some posts for a while but since I changed theme to a new one, inline comment seems not be working fine anymore, although it’s been working once!…

So here’s what I do under the classic editor :

1. select text,
  2. click in the wpDiscuz icon and enter a question.
  3. Then I can see in the post something like:
    [wpdiscuz-feedback id="vca2ffiw68" question="What do you thing about it?" opened="0"]aren't books of photographs "mausoleums of images"?[/wpdiscuz-feedback]

I’d expect to find a “small comment icon” next to this text in the published post, as it was the case before.
But nothing. At all. And the HTML shows nothing related to feedback/in line comment.

I wrote it happened once, and it may be seen here.

Here is a video to show what I'm trying to explain.

What I don’t understand is why the 1st inline comment is taken and not the 2nd one.
On a next post on this site, I tried to insert just one inline comment shortcode, but no icon is displayed in the published post.

6 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

Hi @manu-p,

Could you please send the admin login details to info[at]gvectors.com email address? I'll ask the developers to check the issue for you. 

Topic starter
(@manu-p)

Hi @Asti, done!

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@manu-p,

We've created several inline commenting sections and it worked fine in our case. Please watch this video: https://www.screencast.com/t/hsYxlOVU

Topic starter
(@manu-p)

@Asti. Yes that's what I see. But still don't understand why it did not work and now it works.

I can see in the post revision you've been removing the wpDiscuz inline comment that did not work, and placed another one somewhere else in the post, and this new one did work (as shown in the video).

I just put back the wpDiscuz inline comment where it was before and this time, it works... But, I already had try this before, in case something was wrong in the shortcode syntax.

Hope it'll stay like it is now, and has to be.

Thanks.

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@manu-p,

As far as the issue is solved, let me mark this topic as solved. 

Topic starter
(@manu-p)

OK, thanks.

Share: