The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Question [Solved] AMP & wpDiscuz

5 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@ecronik)

Hey there,

first of all: thank you for this great plugin - it's a real pleasure to have it on my site, and it's just so nice to have so many options for customization!

I just integrated AMP with the official plugin into my site and unfortunately found that wpDiscuz doesn't work with it. After searching the web, there doesn't seem to be a way to change that (or at least I haven't found one other than disabling wpDiscuz for AMP). Is there an integration planned soon or maybe there is a way to make it work somehow?

Thank you very much and best regards,
eC

Topic Tags
4 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

Thank you eC,

We're really sorry, but the wpDiscuz doesn't create AMP templates. We may suggest you contact the AMP plugin support with this question.

Topic starter
(@ecronik)

Hi Asti,

thanks for your quick reply! I've searched the forums here already and also the forum/support for the official AMP plugin. There're a couple of threads about it, but both sides are like "ask the other plugin developer for support". But this doesn't bring a solution, unfortunately. Is there any way, maybe even with some additional code, to make it work at this point from your perspective and can you give me some advice on what I need to do to achieve compatibility?

Thanks,

eC

Topic starter
(@ecronik)

Hi Asti,

so I've asked the developers of the AMP plugin for help. Their reply:

To make wpDiscuz AMP compatible the AMP framework is needed to be adopted by wpDiscuz plugin and changes needed to be done by the respective plugin author, something we can’t do from our end.

Do you have any plans to do this somewhen soon?

Thanks,

eC

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

Dear eC,

The developers added this to our to-do list. However, it can’t be moved to our top tasks. I’m sorry, but I cannot provide any ETA yet.

Share: