The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Question comments p...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Question comments pagination seo

3 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
Golds79
Topic starter
(@golds79)

Hi,

Before anything, I wanted to congratulate you on your comment system, I have been working with it for years and it is the best there is for WordPress, but I have a question. I use the pagination since my blog receives thousands comments and is necessary for the user. So far I used the "noindex" function on comments pagination to avoid duplicate content, but I think it could be affecting it because SEO rules have changed. Could you tell me if it is correct to use “noindex” in pagination or should I use another function?

Thanks

2 Replies
Alina
(@alina)

Hi @golds7,

So far I used the "noindex" function on comments pagination to avoid duplicate content, but I think it could be affecting it because SEO rules have changed.

If you use the comments pagination you can not use the "noindex" without any worry. Wordpress inserts a canonical URL into HTML and it avoids duplication of content and the problem with the SEO.

1 Reply
Golds79
(@golds79)

@alina Thanks for responding so quickly. True, I was confused about duplicate content with the pagination. I have also verified in the All In One SEO Pack plugin that the “Canonical URLs” option is activated.

Problem solved.

They are the best.

A greeting. 👍 

Share: