[Solved] Post rating request

5 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
Topic starter
(@danniee)
Estimable Member

Hi,

May I please share a request regarding the topic ratings? I run a reviewing website. The majority of posts are reviews but some are news article posts. I would like for my members to rate the games we review themselves and the rating function is great for this. However, when I activate it, it also enables them to rate the news articles and everything else which is not optimal.

So my request is to make it possible to choose which categories members can rate posts in - or rather, which categories they cannot rate. This would solve the issue for me.

Also, if you can make it so we can choose whether it's 5 starts or 10 starts would be great.

If this is not possible, is there any way I could have it custom made?

4 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

We're really sorry but wpDiscuz doesn't have such a feather. You can only control it using the post IDs. 

Currently, we have plugin customization and custom addon development services at the gVectors Team. They can assess the work and create it for you. Just contact us via sales[at]http://gvectors.com&source=gmail&ust=1663741372731000&usg=AOvVaw2zj29IYBXiqBISvmjRxBl V">gvectors.com email address and send a list of requirements you'd like to have.

Topic starter
(@danniee)
Estimable Member

Thank you for responding. I know you guys don't have this feature, hence why I asked 🙂 Maybe you can add it to your to-do list? This was a request, but maybe you don't take requests?

2 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

I'll ask the developers to take this into consideration for future versions.

(@danniee)

Estimable Member

@asti very much appreciated!

Share: