The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
No longer able to l...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Issue [Solved] No longer able to leave reply

8 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
Topic starter
(@bobby_s)
Eminent Member

Hello, I'm not sure what happened, but

Screen Shot 2023 02 19 at 11.07.53 AM

Users are no longer able to leave a reply. The comment box is gone and the text of "leave a reply" is there but you cannot click on it it to leave a reply. Help Please.

7 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

Hi @bobby_s,

For further support, please check the points mentioned in this doc and leave some feedback for each one: https://wpdiscuz.com/docs/wpdiscuz-7/getting-started/missing-comment-form/

Topic starter
(@bobby_s)
Eminent Member

Hello Asti, I went through the doc and everything was already checked on. I added the php code from tip 5 but still no luck.

I forgot to mention that the comment form has been working fine for several months, but now is not. I have no idea why.

Topic starter
(@bobby_s)
Eminent Member

Even when I deactivate WP discuz plugin the comment box does not show. I have no idea...

I am using divi theme plugin, but again everything has been working fine for several months.

Topic starter
(@bobby_s)
Eminent Member

Also, all my comments in the backend have disappeared ... 

Topic starter
(@bobby_s)
Eminent Member

Okay, I figured out what happened. Focus mode got turned off. When I turned it back on the comment box came back. However the layout seems off. I see my post, and then a leave a reply box text that is not clickable, then a quiz box and the WP Discuz comment box. ( I hope that makes sense) Can I change the order of how this is viewed and can I just remove the " Leave a Reply"? Screenshot attached. (Very sorry for all the questions)

Screen Shot 2023 02 20 at 11.35.20 AM

Topic starter
(@bobby_s)
Eminent Member

Hello, I figured it out. It was user error.

Please ignore and I am sorry for wasting your time.

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

Thank you for letting us know. Glad to hear that the issue is solved.

We're going to mark this thread as resolved. Feel free to open a new topic if you have further questions.

Share: