The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Default sort order ...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Default sort order "from newest to old"

5 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@aleksmag74)

Hi

1) I would like comments to default to "from newest to old".
But I haven't found that setting anywhere. There's only an option to switch via tab

2) I would also like to limit the number of comments and the number of comment threads on the first show. In order to make additional comments load up when the "More" button is pressed, if necessary.
Is this possible?
Can you tell me what settings are responsible for this?

4 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

@aleksmag74,

1) I would like comments to default to "from newest to old".

This is based on the according to WordPress native discussions setting in Dashboard > Settings > Discussions admin page.

More info here: https://wpdiscuz.com/docs/wpdiscuz-documentation/settings/comment-list-settings/#sorting_buttons

2) I would also like to limit the number of comments and the number of comment threads on the first show. In order to make additional comments load up when the "More" button is pressed, if necessary.

The X number of comment threads per loading action is defined in WordPress discussion settings. This setting is located in Dashboard > Settings > Discussions admin page.

More info here: https://wpdiscuz.com/docs/wpdiscuz-documentation/settings/comment-list-settings/#pagination

Topic starter
(@aleksmag74)

Hi!
I can't see menu "Discussion" in Settings. 
How I can enable comments on my Wordpress site?

Out developer turn off it 2 years ago. But now, I want to enable this option.
But can't find the proper options for this.

I searched on google, but couldn't find it.

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@aleksmag74,

Probably he has closed the tabs via custom code. In any case, it'd be better if you ask the developer to enable those. 

Topic starter
(@aleksmag74)

@asti thank you for your help!!!

Share: