The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Change "Post Commen...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Question [Solved] Change "Post Comment" button on click

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@eschlange)

Hi All,

I'm not sure if this is a feature suggestion, or a question. On my website, the "post comment" button is just a dark grey button with white text. Clicking it when you post a comment doesn't change the appearance at all, and in fact nothing happens when you click... for a second or two. Until the page refreshes and shows the comment.

It's not a great user experience, because it feels like clicking "Post Comment" didn't work, since the response isn't immediate.

I'd love to see the button be able to change, so maybe it's one color, then you click it and it changes color and the text changes to "Please wait..." or something like that.

Perhaps this is already easily done via settings. Or perhaps it's a feature suggestion. Anyway, happy to hear your input/comments!

2 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

Hi @eschlange,

Please try the CSS code below: 

#wpdcom .wc-field-submit input[type="submit"]:active {
       background-color: red !important;
}

Put the code in the "Custom CSS code" textarea, located in the Dashboard > wpDiscuz > Settings > Styles & Colors admin page.

Topic starter
(@eschlange)

That helped! Here's what I figured out that colored all the buttons correctly:

#wpdcom .wc-field-submit input[type="submit"]:active {
background: #999 !important;
}
#wpdcom .wc-field-submit input[type="submit"]:focus {
background: #999 !important;
}

Still wish there was something that showed the comment was being submitted. There's a little animation when you make a comment that isn't a reply to someone else, but that animation should also show up for replies, right?

Anyway... at least my buttons change color now on click. This is progress. Thanks!

Share: