The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
wpDiscuz 7.0.0 & Pr...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

wpDiscuz 7.0.0 & Privacy Checkbox

6 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@hatschiii)

This plugin is placing a privacy checkbox in the default wordpress comment form. This was also working with wpDiscuz in the previous version, but not with 7.0.0

https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-gdpr-compliance/

I can place manualy a checkbox in the wpDiscuz form, but want to handle it with the "WP GDPR Compliance" plugin.

Any chance to get this working?

5 Replies
Tom
 Tom
Support
(@tomson)
Honorable Member

Hi @hatschiii,

You should use built-in wpDiscuz privacy checkbox. It's very easy to add. Just navigate to Dashboard  >wpDiscuz > Forms admin page, edit your comment form, and add the checkbox in the form builder using this instruction: https://wpdiscuz.com/docs/wpdiscuz-7/privacy-and-gdpr/right-to-be-informed/#step-1-%E2%80%93-add-new-field

Topic starter
(@hatschiii)

As descriped, I did this as a workarround... but I want to do it through my plugin like in the past. The advantage is to handle all checkboxes in one place on the one hand and on the other the plugin shows me in the wp admin beside the comments the timestamp when the GDPR checkbox was marked. With your solution I have no documentation, just the situation that the form can't be submitted without checking the checkbox.

1 Reply
Tom
 Tom
Support
(@tomson)

Honorable Member

@hatschiii,

As far as I see this GDPR plugin doesn't work even on previous 5.3.5 version. So how have you integrated those? This is not an update issue, it seems you've done some customization. Please provide more information, how have you added this plugin checkbox in previous wpDiscuz versions?

Topic starter
(@hatschiii)

Puh... that's long time ago, don't know 100%.Thought it was working out of the box

Topic starter
(@hatschiii)

Think I need the right code from my GDPR plugin to place in an html field... with the hope that the html field is not just a "static" field and can pull the information from the other plugin.

Share: