Transparent backgro...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Transparent background on mobile.

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@airdres)

Hello,

I've been using WpDiscuz for a while now.

On desktop it's working good so far, however, on the mobile version, the comments appear with a transparent background as opposed to white, and are unreadable.

On the earlier versions of WpDiscuz, I fixed that by using a custom CSS code I acquired on the support forums as well, but that same code isn't working for WpDiscuz 7 anymore.

I've attached a screenshot of the problem (that's chrome on an iPad, but I get the same issue on my Android mobile). The live page from the screenshot is https://www.alpharamirez.com/es/violetica-tikon-tikon/

The CSS I used before that is no longer working, in case it's useful, is this:

.comments-area{width:auto;font: 16px Merriweather Sans, sans-serif; line-height: 1.3; font-weight: 300}
#wpcomm {
margin-top: 0 !important;
background: #fff !important;
}
#wc-comment-header{
background: #fff;
}

Thank you very much!

unnamed

2 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

@airdres

The issue mostly comes from the active theme and doesn't have any relation to the wpDiscuz plugin. 

Please try the following code, it should help yu to solve the problem: 

div#comments {background-color: #fff !important;}

Put the code in the Top Admin Bar > Customize > Additional CSS > "Additional CSS" textarea, save it, delete all caches and check again. 

Also, please try on incognito mode if you're checking on mobile devices. Because mobile browsers have a hard cache, you'll not be able to see the change immediately.

Topic starter
(@airdres)

Hi Asti!

It worked, thank you very much.

Now I've only got a couple of transparent stripes at the "hook" point of the plugin and then between the plugin and the footer, but I guess those are theme-related as well.

Comments are now readable in mobile. Thanks again!

Share: