The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Private Comment Ema...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Private Comment Email but no comment

11 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@vitalvita)

Hi, i got a new private comment notification as admin but the provided URL of the comment doesn't show the comment on my site. No new comment added.

In the Email i see text in russian from my client but in the course lesson the comment is not there in my admin view.

The private comments are in lessons in Learndash courses only for enrolled students.

Can this issue result from language?

How can i fix that?

Thanks for helping.

10 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

Dear vitalvita,

Please provide us with more information about the issue. 

• Confirm that you're using the wpDiscuz – Private Comments addon.
  • Is your website multilingual? 
  • Please leave a screenshot of the email notification you got.
  • Do you see the same issue without the wpDiscuz – Private Comments addon? I mean do the regular comments notifications work in the same way? 
Topic starter
(@vitalvita)

wpdiscuz mail russian

Hi thanks for your reply @Asti

I confirm i use wpDiscuz Private Comments addon

My site uses GTranslate for languages sitewide per click based German

The screenshot shows two links- the first is fine the lesson but the second leads to the lesson without this comment added. Also in backend no such comment.

Another user doing the same lessons actually in german - same emails and the second link leads to the comment unread for admin works perfectly.

What i was asking the user for clarification is about allowing cookies. I thought maybe if dismissed if this could prevent from saving the comments. But emails are sent with the text so it worked partly.

Hope this are all answers from my side?

Thanks for helping

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@vitalvita,

Do you see the same issue without the wpDiscuz – Private Comments addon? I mean do the regular comments notifications work in the same way?

What about this point? 

Topic starter
(@vitalvita)

Ah hm i only use privat comments actually. Do you mean when the user just disable the comment as private or enable an post a public comment? No idea i would have to ask for testing.

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

Yes, please test and let us know. It'd be better if you record some video. 

Topic starter
(@vitalvita)

@Asti we just tested - it is the same. Email without private comment in public mode i got but no text in comment saved.

New issue: She tried to send a second comment then she got the error: "Nonce is invalid". - (?)

Topic starter
(@vitalvita)

Ohhh no correcting...

@Asti we tested - Email with private comment i got but no text in comment saved.

New issue: She tried to send a second comment public without private comment then she got the error: "Nonce is invalid". - (?)

Topic starter
(@vitalvita)

@Asti we also tested english in private comment this works fine.

2 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@vitalvita,

We have to ask you to create a dev/staging copy of your website in some sub-domain and send admin details to info[at]gvectors.com email address.

You can use Duplicator to create that site.

(@vitalvita)

@asti i will okay.

Greak and chinese the same issue. Seems to be a typo issue?

Interesting with chinese user gets "Awaiting for approval". And info the same comment he alreade commented before.

And in my email i see the text but click on the link no comment - to approve.

chinese comment
chinese waiting for approval

Share: