The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
"Nonce is invalid" ...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Bug [Solved] "Nonce is invalid" AJAX response on clicking "My content and settings" link

8 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
Topic starter
(@solarian)

Since the latest update, users are getting “Nonce is invalid” when clicking on the “My content and settings” profile pic at the top of the comments section (see below image). This happens even when the page is freshly refreshed/reloaded.

As well as looking into the underlying bug, could you also please change the wording of the error message? In the UK, the term “nonce” is well-known slang for a person who takes a criminally unhealthy interest in children. As such, the message has been interpreted by more than one user as an insult.

7 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

@solarian,

Try to switch on the"Use WordPress native AJAX functions" option in the Dashboard > wpDiscuz > Settings > General Settings tab. Delete all caches and check again.

Topic starter
(@solarian)

I've turned off the cache in wpDiscuz and purged my other caches, changed to WP AJAX functions and it still seems to be happening.

2 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@solarian,

We'll check and get back to you ASAP. 

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@solarian,

The issue will be fixed in the next version. I'll update this topic once it's ready. 

Topic starter
(@solarian)

Thanks very much for resolving this.

Can you also tell me whether you are intending to change the text of the error message, so as to avoid the problem mentioned in the OP? May I suggest something like “Incorrect validation code. Please refresh the page and try again.”

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@solarian,

The issue is fixed in the latest version (v. 7.6.3) of the wpDiscuz plugin. 

Please properly delete all kinds of caches before checking. 

Topic starter
(@solarian)

Many thanks, all working.

Share: