The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Missing argument in...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Missing argument in _getWPComments causes wrong comments in combiation with redis plugins

24 Posts
6 Users
3 Likes
 kal
(@kal)

Is there any solution for this problem?

(@aohagan)
Eminent Member

I'm also interested in the solution to this issue.

Gotta say that I'm surprised that after it being flagged over 14 months ago that the solution has not been added to a plugin update.

9 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@aohagan,

The changes were already included in the wpDiscuz v7.3.10 - 13.01.2022. Please read the changelog here: https://wordpress.org/plugins/wpdiscuz/#developers

kal
(@kal)

@asti It never worked. Even with the latest version it doesn't work either. If you have more than 50 comments, load the first 20-30 indefinitely. That's why I turned off "Lazy load comments on scrolling"

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@kal,

Please create a dev/staging copy of your website in some sub-domain, make sure the problem exists and send admin details to us. You can use Duplicator to create that site.

You can send it to info[at]gvectors.com email address.

(@aohagan)

Eminent Member

@asti I've sent you details as outlined here.
Further to @kal's comment, we see it happen on any comment count that requires a 2nd "load more" trigger - the first "load more" is fine, any subsequent request simply returns the same payload as the first response

kal
(@kal)

@aohagan Yes, it is exactly the same with us. And it's been like that for a year. There is no version so far to fix this problem

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@aohagan,

We've got the following error message: 

ERROR: Either the email or password you entered is invalid.

Please check the login details again and make sure they are available for regular users. 

(@aohagan)

Eminent Member

@asti That's embarrassing! I've sent a reply with the resolution to the access issue there.

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

Thank you @aohagan,

I've already asked the developers to check the issue. Please wait a bit. I'll update this topic once I get a response from them. 

kal
(@kal)

@asti It is fixed in the latest version from today. Thank you very much!

(@aohagan)
Eminent Member

@kal - given we don't want our userbase to miss out on reading comments, what steps have you been able to use to bypass this issue? (Don't get me wrong, our customers responded really positively to the switch to WP Discuz way back when, and we definitely want to retain that functionality)

1 Reply
 kal
(@kal)

@aohagan Instead of "Lazy load comments on scrolling" I use "[Load rest of all comments] Button" or one of the other options. There is no other solution to the problem. Lazy load does not work with Radis

kal
(@kal)

It is fixed in the latest version from today. Thank you very much

(@aohagan)
Eminent Member

Confirming it is working on this end too. Thanks!

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

Dear @aohagan, @kal

Thank you for letting us know. Glad to hear that the issue is solved.

We're going to mark this thread as resolved. Feel free to open a new topic if you have further questions.

Page 2 / 2
Share: