The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
{LABEL} shown for u...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

{LABEL} shown for users without a roll

7 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@szczys)

Problem: Users with no role show "{LABEL}"

Expected behavior: Nothing should be shown for users without a role when {LABEL} shortcode is populated

Explanation:

I'm not using the {LEFT} in my layout; I moved the {LABEL} shortcode into header.html. This works perfectly for users that have roles, but users without roles are showing {LABEL} when they should be showing nothing. Screenshot illustrates this:

Here is my header.html layout file:

<div class="{HEADER_WRAPPER_CLASSES}">
{AUTHOR}
<div class="wpd-comment-label">
<span>{LABEL}</span>
</div>
{DATE}
{STATUS}
{LINK}
<div class="wpd-space"></div>
</div>

Is this a bug or am I missing something?

6 Replies
Topic starter
(@szczys)

Workaround for this issue: Add {LABEL} in the class definition and use CSS wildcard to hide it.

Layout file:

<div class="wpd-comment-label {LABEL}">
<span>{LABEL}</span>
</div>

CSS Oneliner:

[class*='LABEL'] {visibility: collapse;} /* (hack) Hide for users without roles */
5 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@szczys,

Could you please send the admin login details to info[at]gvectors.com email address to allow the developers to check the issue? 

(@szczys)

@asti Sorry, our test server has actual user data in it so I can't share a login with someone outside of the company. This should be very easy to replicate on one of your test servers, will you please ask the developers to take a look at it?

(@szczys)

Doesn't look like I can edit my previous comment, but a better CSS oneliner for the workaround uses escape characters for the curly brackets instead of a wildcard:

.\{LABEL\} {visibility: collapse;} /* (hack) Hide for users without roles */
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@szczys,

then just send the files you've customized to us.

(@szczys)

@asti Please find attached the header.html file from layout 1. You should be able to replicate the issue I'm seeing ("{LABEL} is show next to comments without a user role) on a stock install with this one change.

This forum doesn't allow .html file attachements. Here's the contents of that file:

<div class="{HEADER_WRAPPER_CLASSES}">
{AUTHOR}
{LABEL}
{DATE}
{STATUS}
{SHARE}
<div class="wpd-space"></div>
{LINK}
</div>
Share: