The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Fatal Error Running...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Fatal Error Running Setup Wizard

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter
(@bwolf)

When I click "Next" on the first screen of the setup wizard it results in a WordPress Fatal Error screen. I uninstalled the plugin, reinstalled the plugin, and completed any updates...all with no solution. My current workaround is to go directly into the database and change the "wpdiscuz_wizard_completed" value from 0 to 1 within the options folder. At least it seems to be solving the issue and allowing me to move forward. (I am using a multisite setup and this issue just started happening when I need to create a new subsite.)

Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

Thank you, Bryan

3 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

We'll check and get back to you soon. 

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

@bwolf,

Find the error log file, compress/zip it, and attach it here so we can review the PHP errors. If there is no error log file, enable WordPress debugging mode to generate errors by repeating the same actions. Here is the documentation on how to enable WordPress debugging mode: https://wordpress.org/documentation/article/debugging-in-wordpress/

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

We have not received a reply from you for over a couple of weeks, therefore we will be closing this topic. Please create a new one if you require any additional help.

Thank You!

Share: