The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
confirmation mail h...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] confirmation mail has wrong link if sent from first page

5 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
Topic starter
(@adynis)

Working use case:

If I use "subscribe" from any of the pages, then I immediately receive an e-mail, I click the confirmation link and it works; The working link looks like:

https://<my_domain>.com/?page_id=150&wpdiscuzUrlAnchor&wpdiscuzConfirmID=7&wpdiscuzConfirmKey=1d8.....

Problematic use case:

If I use "subscribe" from the first page of my website, then the confirmation link I receive is wrong, e.g.:

https://<my_domain>.com/&wpdiscuzUrlAnchor&wpdiscuzConfirmID=3&wpdiscuzConfirmKey=03c.....

(No page_id .. so the link will finally show 404...)

Can I do anything? or ... can this be fixed in next versions ?

4 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

@adynis,

Could you please leave some example URL? 

Topic starter
(@adynis)

Hi,

I will write it "encoded" : www <dot> terapie <minus> prin <minus> iubire <dot> ro

Captură de ecran 2021 04 21 004017

In the bottom, if you try to subscribe, you will get the e-mail, and in the e-mail you will see the "wrong" link.

Hope this helps in debugging, Thanks.

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@adynis,

This issue will be fixed in the next version (no ETA yet). If you need to fix it asap please send the admin login details to info[at]gvectors.com email address. I'll ask the developers to fix it on your website. 

Topic starter
(@adynis)

@Asti ,

Thanks for both statements. I'm glad to hear it will be fixed. I'm glad to read your proposal for the local fix. Fortunately it's not a blocking issue for the website I mentioned, so we will just wait patiently for the official fix.

Regards,

Adrian

Share: